Roasted Root Vegetables
Ingredients: (serves 4)
1 large or 2 small parsnips
1 large or 2 small rutabagas or potatoes
1 medium yellow onion
1 medium carrot
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon sea salt
1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped finely
Fresh ground black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Scrub root vegetables and peel onion.
3. Cut all of the vegetables into 1/2” pieces.
4. Toss the vegetables with the oil, salt, rosemary and a few turns of pepper.
5. Place this mix onto a baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes.
6. When the vegetables are soft turn the heat up to 425 degrees for an additional 5-10 minutes or until the vegetables have a golden color.